Thursday, October 30, 2008

Formally vs. Formerly

As was made apparent to me by my brother-in-law this evening, I am a little L.D. When I set up this blog, it took me so long to come up with a name, that when I finally decided on one, I botched it. How, you might ask? Where I meant to write formerly, I wrote formally...

Now, how I have looked at this blog several times in the past three months and not noticed this, I may never know. And yes, I do know the difference and definitions of the two words in question. From this point forward, my blog is actually www.formerlybratcher.blogspot.com. (as it was always meant to be).

So, for those of you who continue to be my friend, even though I am sometimes a little stupid, I applaud you.

For those of you that cannot handle this level of stupidity, well, nice knowing you I guess.

No comments: